We are looking for specific kinds of items to be donated to stock in Rough Edges with a viewing to selling them on.
Items can now be donated – the best drop off time is during opening hours. Collection can be arranged for larger items or bulk items – contact the shop to book the van.
We’re not looking for rubbish or items that have come to end of their life. We are looking for items that maybe of no more use to you or your family, that with a little bit of a clean up, have life left in them. Below is a list of things we are looking for. After that is a list of things we will not be accepting. We want to offer for sale functional items that are good value for money. Thanks for your interest and remember that at the heart of this project is a desire to raise funds to support our wider work at Zac’s Place.
See the ‘News‘ Page for the latest information updates
Donations of items wanted:
- Tools – Hand tools, power tools, garden tools, workshop items, tool boxes
- Gym and fitness – Rowing machines, exercise bikes, weights, benches
- Fishing – rods, reels, nets and tackle
- Sea – surf and body boards
- Sport – Golf clubs, cricket bats, racquets,
- Motorcycle – Jackets, boots, gloves, waterproofs (not crash helmets though)
- Camping – cooking kit, mats, tents (complete), pegs,
- Building materials – lengths of timber/mouldings over 1m, sheet material over 600mm sq (not plasterboard), unopened bags of cement/sand/plaster
- Building sundries – fixings
- Safety wear – hats, hi-viz, boots, glasses
- Motoring – Jacks, ramps, accessories eg lights, polish and repair kits, workshop manuals like Haynes and Clymer
Things we are NOT looking for:
- Items that are clearly broken beyond repair
- Rubbish or soiled items
- Bric-a-brac, dvd’s, consoles, tvs,
- White goods (appliances),
- Furniture (except workshop)
- Toys or baby items